Success comes with so many goodies and one of them is a huge expensive mansion bathed with state of the art interiors and a mix of 21st century home technology.
Davido is still at the peak of his career and you know what that means for the ‘fall’ crooner.
The son of a billion, as he is popularly known has been enjoying everything sweet that comes from entertainment. He is living his dream life and also added unto him is his dream wife.
For some musicians Covid-19 pandemic is a bad market but not for OBO of course, who has amass a fortune from the industry before the Coronavirus crush it down!
Davido shook the music industry when he purchase a mansion in Banana Island which is currently the most expensive city to buy a house from in Nigeria.
Banana island boast of ace blogger like linda Ikeji and Paul and Peter Okoye. Other notable figures who occupy this area include Mo Abdul of Ebony TV and a hand few of others.
There are some things we know about Davido‘s latest banana island mansion and they are:
1. The cost of the mansion is around N800 million Naira
2. The house is fitted with professionally made interiors from Italy
3. The new mansion will house every DMW member including Mayorkun and Dremo as Davido always like being around his brothers.
5. He will be a distant neighbour of Peter and Paul and Linda Ikeji who are both resident in this city.
6. He will be the first or probably the only Nigerian musician to acquire something that huge in this era of Covid-19 where everyone are monitoring their cashflow.
7. The property has a lift to make life easy for residents when navigating the wide mansion
For now that’s all we know about Davido‘s new mansion in Banana island.
If you believe this year is your year to acquire something big, just type ‘Amen’ in the comment section below.
View this post on Instagram
06-05-2020 – 18:00
News just reach us that the new mansion Davido claimed to have bought with his hard earned money was handed over to him by his billionaire dad.
According to Ghgossip.com, he bought the house from his dad who was the former owner of the Banana Island mansion. But how could that be, how can a father sell his property to his son who will surely inherit everything he owns after his demise?
We will keep looking for answers and will update this article as soon as we have new updates.
Join The Conversation
Drop your comment below