Since his emergence in this tight music industry the world now “Likes To Party” with the African Giant, so in the midst of it all we bring you the 33 best Burna Boy Quotes.
This is to let you know that there’s something deep beneath the Dancehall epidemic and each of Burna Boy Quote can tell that.
After his album On A Spaceship in 2015 things seems to slow down for Burna a little bit who never takes anything persoanl. without giving up a slowing his momentum he dropped one album after that that didt do so well.
Then comes African Giant in 2019 that shook the whole industry and the whole music world. Burna Boy has amased a lot of awards from different categories and also has so many uncountable achivements tied to his name, which sees him among the top 3 Nigerian Musicians after Davido and Wizkid.
On interviews Burna Boy never forget to mention that his grand father was Fela Manager insunuating that there is a stinct of music and fame rolling down their famaly line and blood. However with the way he has turned out that thought seems to be true.
His mother has been his sole manager and has been doing a great job in packaging her son and artist for international standard. Burna Boy relationship with his mother is out of this world as they are often seen together in a close mode like he and Steflon Don.
Breaking international bariers that Burna Boy has broken and having your song featured in Michelle Obama play list or getting nominated for Grammy which is the highest Award ceremony on the globe is not a fit for the weak and the lame.
To all these successes and of course down falls Burna Boy has one or two thing to let you know.
Below we will go through the 33 Best Burna Boy Quotes to motivate you and give you a glimpes into the life of our very own African Giant.
- Lol. NOBODY paved shit for me. Everybody dey find them own. I bin Out here, if you knew the way they made us look weak by begging and paying the western world to like us you will see that no table was set and I’m the one that brought you the Respect you currently enjoy. — Twitter
- FACT! I always knew I was and I am THE BEST. Everyone you think is the best KNOWS I’m BEST since Fela Kuti. — Twitter
- “The World can do without the Best” the world will still spin regardless. — Twitter
- The same people that wish you the best to your face are the same people that hope and pray you Fail so that they can feel better about themselves. That’s just Life. That’s why complements mean nothing to me cuz hate, Jealousy and “it shoul have been me” are sugar coated by them — Twitter
- “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who/what we spend it on” –— Twitter
- if I wasn’t doing music I would have played basketball, and it’s all because of Kobe! —Twitter
- Remember that success isn’t final, failure isn’t fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts-— Twitter
- There was just a bunch of reason to stand up and show the pride of me and my people — Rap Rader
- African Giant is a life style and your aproach to life –Rap Rader
- My mission above everything else is to make Africa one people — Rap Rader
- We as Nigerian citizens we are all colateral damage — Rap Rader
- The problem is in how certain Africans see themselves, they see themselves the wrong way — Rap Rader
- Angelique Kidjo is my favourite music inspiration Musical –Rap Rader
- They dont know what to expect in a Burna Boy show — Rap Rader
- You see the thing with Africa is that the richest people dont really want you to know that they are rich, so they will not be on Forbes –Rap Rader
- im not just loosing the essence of who i am in the midst of everything –Rap Rader
- People dont understand that i have ner realy been under paid since i started the music thing –Rap Rader
- For me im someone thats too heavy for elevator, so i always take the stiars –Rap Rader
- In this thing or this game we call music, people who take the elevator dont realise that there is only one button on that elevator so it only goes up and comes down–Rap Rader
- Afrobeat is Fela Kuti — Rap Rader
- For me as long as we are moving forward im good –Rap Rader
- Nigeria is misunderstood by insider — The Fader
- I can guarantee you that 90% of my age mate in Nigeria have no clue of their origin — The Fader
- The only thing that can save the Nigerian youth now is knowledge and financial independence — The Fader
- I learn more and i dig deeper in the truth about my existence — The Fader
- We are all still the same even with the fact that we are all so different — The Fader
- First of all im making music for myself, for me, that l like, for me to listen to, thats the point — Beats 1
- Im the first born son of my parent so i always feel responsibility for some the family — Beats 1
- At the end of the day you have to go and find yourself and your ancestral greatness — The Breakfast Club
- I cant say anything is long overdue any more because as i grow i realise that life makes it own time for things — The Breakfast Club
- The only app i have on my phone is Whatsapp — The Breakfast Club
- I later realised that the truth need no validation — The Breakfast Club
- Nipsey Hussle is a representation of a complete man, and thats the kind of thing i respect — The Breakfast Club
Join The Conversation
Drop your comment below